Welcome to our little piece of paradise.
Welcome to your home away from home Bed & Breakfast. Located in the rolling foothills of Alberta. This unique six and a half acre retreat is just minutes from Spruce Meadows and only 40 minutes from downtown Calgary. Misty Ridge Retreat B&B offers panoramic views of Calgary's skyline, abundant wildlife and most importantly, the opportunity to relax, reconnect with nature and to "get away from it all". Business or pleasure our four rooms offer a king size bed that will separate into two twins, free WiFi, free parking and shared bathrooms. Start your day sipping coffee or end a perfect day of touring the area on the deck watching elk, deer or even a wolf or two stroll by. Centrally located to many small towns that offer a unique shopping experience or pop into the city to larger shopping centres.
Misty Ridge Retreat B&B Covid-19 Protocols
- Hand Sanitizer is located at the front door, kitchen, bathrooms and guest rooms. All guests are encouraged to use the hand sanitizer regularly.
- Staff wears masks and maintains social distancing when engaging with guests. Your B&B chef prepares your breakfast while wearing a mask and apron.
- Breakfast, on request, can be brought to your guest room or served socially distant at the kitchen table.
- Rooms are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between guest visits.
- Common areas, (entrance, main living areas and bathrooms), are frequently and thoroughly cleaned and sanitized with close attention to doorknobs, light switches and TV controls.
Luke & Vanessa, Calgary *****
Misty Ridge was the perfect venue for our small wedding! Allen and Kathryn were gracious hosts who made every effort to make our family feel at home and create the right vibe for our special day. The venue features very comfortable themed rooms (nice beds!), spa-like bathrooms, absolutely stunning scenery and walking trails, an abundance of outdoor gathering spaces, and the truly magical “Turtle Hill” where our ceremony was held. Allen and Kathryn bring a very special energy to the property, and also make the best breakfasts ever! We are so grateful to them for hosting us, and look forward to staying at their BnB again soon.
P&L, UK *****
A fabulous place to stay near Calgary. What a find.
Conveniently near both Calgary and Okotoks, this fabulous guest house is a perfect place to relax after a day in the city - or in our case, after a long drive.
Wonderful views, surrounded by countryside, deer passing by as you enjoy your breakfast or soak in the hot tub.
Katherine looked after us beautifully, it was easy to relax and enjoy our days here. What a special place.
JB, Alberta *****
Quick and Dirty getaway
We work a tonne, and so we decided to take off last minute for two days and these guys were sooo accommodating. Our little dogs enjoyed the company of Marvin...there adorable puppy. We enjoyed the quiet and serene nature of a lovely escape just outside the city. Breakfast by Allan was awesome! They even gifted us a bottle of wine when we clumsily dropped ours to its death on our way in for the first time!
Lovely place to get away. Highly recommend!